Friday, July 24, 2009

Early Labor?

Yesterday, I began having some contractions. They did not go away when I changed what I was doing, so that leads me to believe that they are NOT Braxton Hicks contractions, but the beginnings of the real thing. They were pretty spaced out, though - as in 15+ minutes between them.

Last night, I continued to have them, though they spaced out a bit farther overnight. They would wake me up, though.

This morning, they are still going on. They are not too intense, but they are definitely more than the regular tummy tightening BH contractions I usually have. I will continue throughout my day and let you know if there are any changes.

I am 37 weeks tomorrow, so it is early, but not extremely early. They say that any time after 37 weeks is considered "full term".

No comments: