Thursday, July 16, 2009

Did You See That Ticker?

That's right! Only 30 days to go!

Paul's mother will be flying in on Aug 6th to give us a hand, and will be staying until the 25th. With the kids going back to school on the 17th, and baby due on the 15th, things are bound to be hectic around here. I could use all the help I can get!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and met the 3rd and final doctor in the practice. I have to say that I am very happy with the last 2 I have seen, and happy with the first as well. Since I was GBS + with Mandy, they will automatically treat me as if I have the infection with this LO as well. I feel much better about that. I had the GBS test yesterday and was "checked". No dilation here! Big surprise.

We are still hoping that baby boy comes a little early, so the kids have time to adjust at least a little before adjusting to a new school. They have so many changes coming at them in such a short period of time. I know that they will deal well with all of them, but a Momma can't help but worry.

2 comments:

Beckie Russell said...

What the heck is GBS. I figured out LO, but GBS I'm lost on...I can only fit Guillaume Barre Syndrome to the letters and that doesn't make sense!

The Davison Family said...

GBS is Group B Strep