Saturday, June 13, 2009

Where to begin?

We are unpacking, or supposed to be unpacking, from our move from South Carolina to Tennessee. My questions is, where do I begin? You would think, after all of the moves we have made over the years, that I would know the answer to this question. Yet, it still eludes me.

I suppose I will just have to start with a box. I guess it doesn't really matter which box I choose, so long as I open it, empty it of its contents, and put all of the stuff away where it is supposed to go.

Now, if only I could figure out where all of this stuff is supposed to go...

3 comments:

Jennie C. said...

Kitchen first. Always, kitchen first. :-)

Mommy said...

Welcome back and congratulations on your move. May you have many happy memories in your new place.

Beckie Russell said...

Oh! I didn't know you'd logged back on! Congratulations on the move adn good luck with the unpacking. Hope all is well in your belly and out of it!

Love beckie