Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Interview

So I had my interview at 1:30, which you already know. I was given a brief tour of the school by the lead teacher, who is basically the Assistant Principal. Then, on to the conference room, where I spent the next hour and a half having a lovely interview conversation with the principal and lead teacher. We seem to fit well together, but I will have to wait and see.

They will hopefully be letting me know by the second week of July. And, as it turns out, they are NOT a year round school, and follow a normal school schedule. That will work out much nicer, though we were prepared for Paul to take a leave from work in order to make this work out.

So, I still need your prayers, if you are so inclined, or your happy thoughts! I will let you know what the plans are as soon as I know them myself.

Thank you for your support!!!

3 comments:

Beckie Russell said...

That first interview is always a toughie. Glad yours went so comfortably. Still rooting for you!

Sandie said...

My fingers are crossed for you. I know you'll end up right where you are supposed to be.

Jennie C. said...

So, I'm impatient. Any word yet?