Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why I Love...

***Consignment sales are awesome, especially if you can find a reputable one. We just got back from "Andrew and Abby's Closet", a consignment sale in it's 6th season here. For $43.50, I walked away with 12 complete outfits for Jeffrey (3 months and 6 months, both winter) and 5 pieces for Mandy.

***Kodak earned major points for customer service today! My Easy Share 5300 printer has been on the fritz lately. It does not print right at all, even after running all of the cleaning and calibrating utilities. I went on their website to run their troubleshooting, and they determined that I needed a new print head. Total cost to me??? $0. I should have it later this week. That is good customer service, and I didn't even talk to a single person!

***Mommy and Sandie are both sending me items that I can use to scrapbook digitally. I am really thinking about selling this service through a website if I can master this technique. It is a really addictive hobby, scrapbooking! I want to thank them both in advance for supporting me in this way. Thanks!!! (Though this is by no means the only reason I love you!)

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I am so happy you have some time to blog and keep us up to date. It is a wonderful way for a far away Grandma to know her grandchilden a little and to reconnect with her daughter.

I love you all.
Mommy