Tuesday, August 11, 2009

School

Mandy and Andrew are starting school next Monday. We went to the school yesterday to get them registered and to walk around and see the layout of the school to make them more comfortable.

Everyone in the school seems very friendly and helpful. The office staff was pleasant, the principal excitedly met my children and asked if we had any questions, and the custodian walked us around the school, showing us where everything is! Mandy was able to meet 2 of the second grade teachers, who were genuinely excited meet her. And here is the scary part. Andrew is on the "middle school" hallway, which houses grades 5-8. He will have a locker this year!

I can not believe how grown up Mandy and Andrew are, and at the same time I have a newborn baby! It makes the age gap seem so huge. Fortunately, they are super helpful with Jeffrey, and completely in love with him. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family!

1 comment:

Beckie Russell said...

I hope they adjust well to their new school. I have no doubts, though. And I'm glad they're so helpful with Jeff. Love.